Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Easy Dessert: Chocolate Covered Fruit Kabobs


Hi Everyone! 
Tonight, I made these DELICIOUS Chocolate Covered Fruit Kabobs! They are a healthier alternative for dessert with the family! 
They even got my fiancé's stamp of approval, he said we need to make them more often! And frankly, I don't blame him! 

First, I broke up 2 Hershey Chocolate Bars and put them in a small mug. I put this in the microwave to melt, mine took 60 Seconds and some stirring to melt.



While the Chocolate was melting, I chopped up 2 Bananas and about 8 to 10 big Strawberries (this made 6 Kabobs).


Next, stick all of that cut up fruit onto your kabob sticks, coordinating back and forth from strawberry to banana!


Then Drizzle your melted chocolate on top of your fruit, and place it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. (Maybe a little longer depending on how much chocolate you put on top!) 



There you go! Simple and takes only a few minutes for a delicious dessert your family is sure to LOVE!



Yummy! 

Check back for more easy family recipes soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket